- Work with customer stakeholders and other teams to plan and implement Azure security and compliance changes
- Generate analytical data reports in regards to Azure Cloud security and compliance
- AZ-500 certification is preferred.
- Must have exposure to Cloud Network security, Azure Security Centre
- Manage and ensure the quality of the documentations.
- Identify any gaps in the security and compliance using Secure Score and Assessments and enhance the score on continuous basis
- Configuration and management of Azure Security Center, ARM templates for Security automation, Azure Defenders configurations, Azure Network security, Data security and Identity management controls
- Manage and Coordinate with Onsite/Offshore team during the change management processes and on-going support
- Design, Implement and Manage the security and compliance controls for Azure Cloud workloads leveraging Native and 3rd party security controls.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location:Bakersfield, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A