As a Barista, naturally you’ll be serving expertly crafted coffee but you will also deliver a coffee shop experience that is full of warmth, charm and community spirit. The kind of experience that will make customers smile and colleagues inspired.
- Inspiring the world to love great coffee and never serving a dull cup, doesn’t just happen. It takes a little crafting, testing and fine-tuning. That’s why you’ll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service to be part of this exciting new partnership.
- To work in one of our café or hospital-based stores, you need to be professional to keep customers happy whatever their day may hold. The key is to adapt your approach to each kind of person.
- Your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it’s making irresistible coffee, maintaining standards & displays or encouraging customer feedback. While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
- And when it comes to health and safety, you’ll uphold the highest standards. With you on the team, your store will always be clean and safe – what’s more, your coffees will be difficult to resist!
- The one thing that’s vital is first-class customer service, great communication skills and an ability to work at pace, multi task and deal with a busy hospital and coffee shop environment.
- Enthusiastic & confident, you’ve got to be great with people, including the rest of your team.
- Worked as a Barista before? That would be just perfect. However, we will provide full training if you’ve got the potential but not the experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westminster, CO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A