Marks & Spencer and WHSmith are excited to be working together on a Franchise basis. These stores are all about delivering a fast and exceptional quality service and you could be part of this exciting growth plan!
- Targeted on having appropriate Till Point Conversations with every customer to add on sales and increase the average transaction value
- Approaching customers that may require assistance if you are on the shop floor
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented. Accurately following planograms
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Some roles will involve pushing loaded trolleys of stock for long distances.
- Confident approach towards maximising sales opportunities
- Strong communication skills and ability to participate as a key team member.
- Experience gained within a food retail/hospitality environment is preferred
- A ‘can do’ attitude who values being part of a successful team
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Flexibility towards working hours (shifts to cover Monday to Sunday, covering hours from 6am up to 9pm)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrow, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A