Join WHSmith as a Barista Maestro and you can expect a warm welcome from your team, plus the chance to launch a whole new career! You can expect a hands-on role where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute and really put your management and supervisory experience to good use. Give it your best and we’ll give you the chance to develop and take your talents further. With WHSmith behind, your career could take any number of paths.
- To work in one of our café or hospital-based stores, you need to be professional to keep customers happy whatever their day may hold.
- The key is to adapt your approach to each kind of person.
- Inspiring the world to love great coffee and never serving a dull cup, doesn’t just happen.
- It takes a little crafting, testing and fine-tuning.
- That’s why you’ll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service to be part of this exciting new partnership.
- Determined to turn every customer’s visit into a great experience, you will support your Store Manager in leading the team in upholding the highest standards, drive sales, deliver operational activities and manage costs alongside delivering compliance with company health & safety guidelines.
- There’s also the employee lifecycle to think about, from recruitment, training & coaching of Barista’s to support your Store Manager in ensuring they consistently deliver a well-run store, grow in their confidence and ability, and deliver coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
- In the absence of the Store Manager, leadership of the team and upholding of WHSmith & Costa’s standards, will fall to you- so if you thrive on responsibility, you’ll love life at WHSmith.
- Worked as a Barista before? That would be just perfect. However, we will provide full training if you’ve got the potential but not the experience.
- (Please note you will need to complete our Costa’s Barista Maestro training if you are successful) More importantly for this role, will be your management/supervisory experience gained in a retail, hospitality or catering environment, as it is vital you are able to support your Store Manager to lead and inspire a team to deliver first-class customer service.
- Your great communication skills and an ability to work at pace & multi task will make you perfect to deal with a busy hospital and coffee shop environment.
- Enthusiastic & confident, you’ve got to be great with people with an ability to adapt, to deliver the highest standards & service to the variety of customers in a hospital setting- from patients, relatives, visitors and hospital employees- and lead & coach Barista’s to do the same.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Westminster, CO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A