Website Whole Foods
Orders, replenishes, and merchandises Specialty products and participates in regional programs for purchasing and promotions. Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and merchandising new products and stocking shelves. Assists Team Leader in organizing and developing promotional displays and maintaining OTS standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Requests and ensures proper signage and pricing.
- Creates effective merchandising displays.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep worksheets as required.
- Understands why WFM products are different from conventional stores and explains differences to customers.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
- Analyzes and controls product waste and spoilage.
- Purchases and replenishes Specialty items through proper buying procedures.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership. Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
- Processes invoices and returns.
- Oversees customer special order procedure.
- Participates in national, regional and store promotional programs.
- Maintains organized and safe back stock area.
- Samples department products to customers.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Achieves and exceeds assigned / established margin and sales targets.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
- Ensures orders are timely and accurate to monitor inventory turns.
Company: Whole Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A