Website Whole Foods
Provides overnight support for assigned team to include receiving and preparing product and maintaining the floor, displays, and back stock in accordance with company standards. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in the department.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
May require use of ladders.
- Ability to perform simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
Company: Whole Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A