Website Whole Foods
Team Members will have the exciting opportunity to be cross-trained and work throughout various departments, constantly learning about new products and areas of the store.
- Ensure that all shelves and displays are properly stocked and front facing.
- Communicate all pertinent information to leadership.
- Model 365 by Whole Foods Market vision and goals.
- Use courteous and proper phone etiquette when answering the phones and pages.
- Work all shifts as scheduled.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative and productive working relationship with Store Leadership, Team Leaders, Floor Leads, fellow Team Members, support partners, customers and vendors.
- Support overall store cleanliness and maintenance.
- Ensure the highest retail standards are being met.
- Stay informed on all company and store level information from leadership.
- Follow all 365 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Follow established food safety, organics, and cleaning and maintenance guidelines and procedures. Resolve all hazards or violations immediately.
- Complete all trainings and focus on increasing product knowledge. Maintain awareness of new products and promotions.
- Rotate products and remove out-of-date products.
- Maintain a positive work environment.
- Process customer purchases, returns and credits.
- Provide exceptional customer service and address needs of customers in a timely and effective manner.
- Participate in fiscal period and quarter end inventories.
- Attend all meetings as assigned by Leadership, including daily huddles.
- Be aware of new products and their placement.
- Maintain and support proper (Electronic Shelf Label) signage throughout the store.
- Have a level of knowledge/awareness of relevant competitors and industry trends.
- Will be cross-trained and work in multiple areas throughout the store, which may include cashiering.
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Proactive problem-solver with excellent follow-through and listening skills
- Supports the 365 culture and is an example of Whole Foods Market’s Core Values
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Proper use of, which may include but not limited to, knives, personal protective equipment, forklift, pallet jacks, hand trucks, six wheel carts, baler (must be 18 years of age or older) and all other equipment used during preparation and clean up within department and store
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with individuals in positions throughout various levels of the business
- Basic computer skills
- Thorough knowledge of products throughout the store or the ability to learn them quickly
- Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in recognizing and accomplishing all tasks where there is a direct job responsibility
- Proven experience meeting all customer service expectations and standards when interacting with customers, vendors and fellow Team Members
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Desire to be a part of a new, exciting brand
- Clear and effective communication style, both written and verbal
- Skilled in working in a fast paced, evolving environment with a strong ability to effectively prioritize, multi-task and complete tasks in a thorough and timely manner
Company: Whole Foods
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A