Website Whole Foods
As an In-Store Shopper, you’ll work on the Store Support team supporting Prime Now customer orders, preparing them for delivery and/or pickup. While our offerings will continue to evolve, you’ll shop throughout our store for everyday goods including food, household items, and so much more.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
- High School diploma or equivalent diploma
- In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours, sitting 1-4 hours.
- Willingness to work in other departments of the store as required, e.g., customer service, cashier, grocery, etc.
- Detail oriented, paying attention to product and order accuracy
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Exposure to temperatures: <32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
- Comfort using handheld technology (mobile) device to fulfill orders
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, stand/walk for at least 6 hours, and be able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach with or without reasonable accommodation
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Average shifts are 4-8 hours long
- Ability to read and speak basic English
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Team Members receive their schedule up to 3 weeks in advance
- Fulfills online orders efficiently, accurately and with a sense of urgency
- May require use of ladders.
- Eagerness to learn product knowledge, customer service standards, and store operations
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Ability to keep staging area organized and free of clutter
Company: Whole Foods
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Richmond, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A