Website The Walt Disney Company
20th Television is seeking an Assistant to provide administrative support for a Senior Vice President of Business Affairs and additional executives on the SVP’s team. This position also assists with the preparation, review and distribution of various agreements and documents, tracking and reporting of important dates and other department administrative needs.
Manage visitor logistics for both the Fox lot and the Disney lot in Burbank, expense reports and arrange mail, messenger and UPS/ Fed-Ex packages.
Provide support with various projects in both the development and production stages, coordinating with other departments such as Legal Affairs, Casting, Finance, Production, Marketing, etc. as needed
Manage phone calls, written correspondence and emails and facilitate drafting, execution and distribution of various talent, development and series agreements
Work with other department executives, assistants and contract administrators to ensure that all relevant charts, data, reports, and workflow tracking and analyses are properly maintained and distributed; Maintain and update Team status and project reports.
Schedule meetings and conference calls with internal and external parties, create meeting agendas and circulate meeting materials.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. Adobe Acrobat and PowerPoint preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented with the ability to independently prioritize high volume of work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines
- Four-year college degree required
- Must have strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with an emphasis on telephone skills
- Client-service orientation, with a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is essential.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative or legal assistant experience required. Prior experience at an agency, production company, law firm, studio or network legal or business affairs department is a plus
- Superior grammar, editing and proofing skills
Qualification & Experience:
- SAP and Workday experience
- Entertainment Industry experience
- Previous Executive support experience in a digital environment
- Law Degree or Equivalent experience.
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A