Are you looking for a job that offers more responsibility, more pay, and more opportunity? As an hourly supervisor, you are responsible for an entire area of the store. Associates in your area will look to you for leadership, direction, training, and support. You are accountable for merchandise availability, department standards, and financial performance of your area.
But you’re not in it alone. You’ll have the full support of your fellow team leads, coaches, and store manager. Plus, we offer additional specialized training through local Walmart Academies to teach you everything from leadership skills to running your department.
- Use basic math skills to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Ability to communicate, take direction at all levels, and turn it into action
- Tour your area to ensure it meets our customer’s expectations
- Prepare and plan for upcoming events that will impact your area
- Ensure customer satisfaction by greeting and answering their questions
- Work hand-in-hand with team associates to get the job done
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Port Arthur, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A