Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need? From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods — or any one of our dozens of departments — you have the opportunity to make someone’s day better.
You’ll find that being a sales associate will keep you moving. It’s up to you to keep your aisles neat and clean, work with multiple supervisors and fellow associates, stock shelves, and answer tricky questions — you may even have to pitch in to help check out customers. The more you know about the store, the more successful you’ll be.
- Walk up to 5 miles each day while fulfilling online customer orders
- Smile, greet, and thank customers with a positive attitude
- Dispense customer orders quickly and accurately in varying weather conditions
- Ensure customer orders are filled accurately
- Review customer orders, locate and select merchandise on the salesfloor
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Laurel, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A