Website Waitrose & Partners
Our Installation specialists are the face of the John Lewis & Partners brand. When you join the team as a Customer Delivery Driver Installer Trainee, you will be one of our qualified drivers with full pay. You will embark on the John Lewis & Partners Installer accreditation to become a fully qualified Customer Delivery Driver Installer. You will work closely with your people manager and one of our Installers to ensure you reach your full potential during the training program.
- Using your local knowledge to plan your schedule for the day
- Handling a complex installation in a customer home
- Taking part in a Forum to help shape the future direction of your department.
- (UK) C1 driving licence
- DCPC (Drivers Qualification Card)
- Tachograph Card
- Previous experience driving a 7.5 tonne vehicle
- Installation and disconnection of white goods
- TV installations
- Assembly of flat pack
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role (you will spend a lot of time delivering large two man items such as sofas, white goods, sports equipment, furniture, beds, and mattresses etc… ).
- Basic understanding of technology
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A