Website Waitrose & Partners
As a John Lewis & Partners Customer Delivery Driver (Trainee Installer) your typical day may involve using your local knowledge to plan your schedule for the day, handling a complex installation in a customer home, and taking part in a Forum to help shape the future direction of your department.
Our Customer Delivery Driver (Trainee Installers) work 4 days out of 6 (Monday – Saturday) which means you will enjoy 3 days off each week to maintain a healthy work/life balance.
We also offer overtime when required so there is potential to top up your earnings.
- (UK) C1 driving licence.
- DCPC (Drivers Qualification Card).
- Tachograph Card.
- Strong verbal communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
- Able to cope with the physical requirements of the role (you will spend a lot of time delivering large two man items such as sofas, white goods, sports equipment, furniture, beds, and mattresses etc… ).
- Installation and disconnection of white goods.
- TV installations.
- Assembly of flat pack.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A