Website Waitrose & Partners
This role is to support the John Lewis .com team through the application of digital analytics. In order to do this, you will need to work closely with them and understand their world; hearing their problems and spotting opportunities to improve things. This is very much a hands on role where you can utilise your technical skill set.
In light of the current situation, this role will temporarily involve a mixture of working from home as well as in the office environment. Therefore it’s key that you have access to a suitable working environment if at home, away from any distractions and your own secure wifi connection.
You will have a sound knowledge of Adobe and a good grasp of SQL. You will be confident and comfortable working in a digital environment, so you will have a good understanding of digital data and the associated terminology and methods. It is likely you will support a variety of areas across our .com operations from more strategic work to Trading and Digital Optimisation.
- Relevant qualification and/or extensive analytically-based experience using customer and transactional databases
- Experience of synthesising complex and ambiguous information in order to drive actionable insight brought to life through communication and visualisation
- Experience with SQL coding
- Experience with Big Query, Google Analytics, R or Python is desirable
- The ability to communicate clearly
- Commercial acumen e.g. online or shop trading, business consulting etc…
- An innate curiosity about how customers engage and shop with retailers
- Technical skill, knowledge and experience with big data, data visualisation, data manipulation and enterprise reporting techniques and tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A