Website Waitrose & Partners
No two days are ever the same in the world of Omnichannel retail, we are on a mission to reignite the joy of shopping. You will play a key role in shaping the future of John Lewis as a truly digital organisation working on Propositions, Solutions and Capabilities to deliver the Partnership’s vision. We are a vibrant, spirited, multi functional and matrixed team of Product Specialists, Designers, Engineers and Analysts working collaboratively to deliver ambitious Omnichannel plans.
There are a number of Digital Product Owner roles available across a variety of product areas ranging from developing our Customer Apps to owning our Product Data, from designing for our key Customer Journeys to our Virtual Services. Our Product Owners are multi-skilled and depending on your experience and interests, we will work with you to identify the best opportunity for you.
- Experience leading others within a Product team using an Agile development methodology (such as SCRUM or Kanban).
- Understanding the commercial effectiveness of your products married with a focus on customer centricity.
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritise changing demands effectively.
- Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities, stakeholders and timelines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A