Performs distribution and a variety of sales and customer support services for products. Maintains pleasant and effective public relations with customers and others requiring a general familiarity with postal laws, regulations, and procedures commonly used.
- May verify presort and bulk mailings of all classifications computing and maintaining on a current basis mailers’ credit balances
- Checks and sets post office postage meters
- Rents post office boxes, receives rental payments, conducts reference checks, and completes related forms.
- May assign and clear accountable items and distribute mail as required.
- Distributes primary and one or more secondary schemes of outgoing mail for dispatch based on knowledge of current distribution schemes.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shreveport, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A