Website Urban Outfitters
The main objective of this role is to support store management team in achieving a store environment that fosters creativity, employee development and the VIBE philosophy. To uphold the Urban Outfitters “Peers Training Peers” philosophy.
- Assist in the timely and accurate completion of weekly tasks (i.e. markdowns, re-tickets, transfers and RTVs)
- Uphold Company standards and act as a positive role model to peers
- Participate in the processing of new shipment and help the team to keep receiving and back stock areas clean and organised
- Assist in the training and development of peers
- Communicate positively and effectively with peers
- Exhibit awareness of loss prevention guidelines and comply with all inventory control measures
- Provide a store experience that reflects the Company’s mystery shop standards
- Contribute to the overall VIBE in the store by being positive, respectful and helpful to others
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours
- Work productively within the team and take initiative to work with others toward a common, collaborative goal
- Demonstrate proficiency in job knowledge (i.e. tills, shipment tasks, and fitting room guidelines)
- Deliver a positive, friendly experience by engaging the customer through conversation and service
- Actively participate in daily and department meetings
- Always adhere to company health & safety regulations
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its appeal to the local market.
- Previous experience in a retail environment – not a must.
- Strong communication skills.
Company: Urban Outfitters
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A