Will work close to machinery and belts inside warehouse—hot in summer & cold in winter. Supervisor will be responsible for learning specified methods and safety training within a specified period. Selected employee will be responsible for production, timecards and reports to be completed in a timely manner. May supervise a group of up to 15, part time employees. Multitasking & leadership skills are a must. Must be able to lead the team and handle a position of responsibility.
- identify logical connections and determine sequence of response
- processing up to 2-3 steps ahead
- enclosed work area
- outside inclement weather
- elevated heights and uneven work surfaces
- concentrate, memorize, and recall
- exhibit spatial awareness
- work independently with appropriate judgment
- read words and numbers
- exposure to dust, dirt, and noise
- follow directions and routines
- variable temperatures and humidity
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation and reach associated with assigned tasks such as paperwork, typing, and/or use of a computer, filing, and calculating.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight, hearing, and/or otherwise, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety conditions.
- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Assist in moving packages weighing up to 150 pounds.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Rockford, IL, USA
Application Deadline: N/A