The Buildings & Systems Engineering (BaSE) Part-Time Supervisor protects UPS assets including buildings, equipment, and grounds. This position is located in the Air Park/Worldport. Work environment is divided between the office and the field/operation area.
- Responding to internal customer requests.
- This position is part of a team that provides 24×7 coverage, including possible holidays and weekends.
- Responding to facility alarms and emergencies and troubleshooting problems that arise.
- Detail orientated.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills. (preferred)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all employee groups including all levels of the management team. (preferred)
- Must be able to speak to large groups of employees. (preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Multitask, run various systems simultaneously and monitor systems from a computer station.
- Possess strong oral, written interpersonal and organizational skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Currently pursuing or possesses a Bachelor’s degree or an applicable technical degree or trade.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Visalia, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A