- Ability to work varying shifts and extended hours as business needs require.
- Report to work on a regular and timely basis.
- Must be able to supervise and train employees effectively.
- Work cooperatively in a diverse work environment.
- Have a sufficient ability to communicate, through sight and hearing, to perform assigned tasks and maintain proper job safety.
- Work in an environment with variable temperatures and humidity. Exposure to dust, dirt and noise. Enclosed work areas. Outside inclement weather. Elevated heights and uneven surfaces.
- Perform office tasks using simple hand grasping, fine hand manipulation associated with assigned task such as paperwork, use of computer, filing, calculating and use of telephone.
- Must be able to travel by car and plane to attend meetings at other locations and call on non-UPS locations and customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A