Reporting to the Manager of Marketing Planning, this position will focus on product and marketing planning. This position forms part of the Sales & Marketing Group and is based in Johannesburg.
- Market trends analysis and reporting
- Product briefs, marketing briefs, specification sheets and dealer bulletins
- New and current model planning – market trends analysis, specification, volumes, market share, price image
- Product project management
- Market research – usage, initiation and additional requirement identification
- Marketing plan compilation coordination
- Product presentations – media launches
- Marketing strategy compilation and team briefings – competitor analysis, target customer, product positioning
- Motor industry experience and experience in project management will be advantageous.
- PC literacy (MS Office Advanced) and SAP knowledge will be advantageous
- NQF 5 level qualification (240 credits – level 8 framework) in related field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greytown, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A