We’re looking for a strategic senior multi-channel marketer to grow revenue across a portfolio of Clorox brands including Burt’s Bees, Renew Life, Natural Vitality, and Brita. This is an individual contributor position that combines channel ownership with cross-functional campaign and partner leadership opportunities.
- Represent the DTC Marketing team at key Brand meetings. Create and maintain marketing calendars, process docs, and tech requirements docs to drive and showcase our work.
- Lead a cross-functional team of Growth Marketers to develop campaign and channel strategies, set budgets, and define and optimize audience targets. Ability to quickly pivot strategic thinking between brands is essential.
- Articulate quarterly DTC marketing plans and work closely with Brand counterparts to align where appropriate.Set the brands’ creative direction, writing Master Briefs that guide in-market executions across channels.
- Take on digital channel ownership on an as needed basis, focusing on high-growth opportunities and leading our team to new pockets of efficient scale.
- Set channel offer strategies and lead new product launches. Understand how each of these connect to a brand’s retail and Amazon marketing plans.
- Develop the DTC testing agenda, and track and communicate performance results.
- Use data to artfully tell a story about marketing performance, building partners’ confidence in DTC capabilities.
- Drive strategic and operational efficiency by sizing and independently prioritizing opportunities with an eye towards applying learnings across multiple brands.
- Partner with Analytics to uncover insights and test hypotheses central to unlocking new revenue.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated success optimizing for ROAS and new customer growth across multiple channels.
- Eagerness to contribute to the team’s culture of curiosity and shared problem-solving.
- Candidate will ideally be located in New York but open to remote based on candidate location.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to tell a compelling story.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in acquisitions marketing with proven track record testing and scaling new marketing channels. Must have hands-on experience with at least 2 digital channels. Paid Search experience preferred.
- Demonstrated cross-functional leadership with strong ability to build, grow, and maintain key internal partnerships.
- Ability to work across multiple brands and quickly pivot as needed.
- Willingness to seek out answers, explore out of the box solutions, and track down resources. Strong problem-solving skills, especially when dealing with ambiguity.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A