Imagine what your passion and dedication could do as a member of our team. Our goal is full stack network and systems security which includes total visibility across IT and OT. To achieve this goal, team members need to have a knowledge of on premise and cloud environments, as well as an understanding of the devices and applications found on such networks. Our mission involves network access control, application and content filtering, identity awareness, data layer protection, threat prevention, and encryption.
- FW operation including security blades, ruleset and VPN; availability, life cycle, licensing, configuration, continuous improvement, threat identification.
- Operate and improve the configuration of all network security tools used by Clorox to support secure connectivity. To include but not limited to; Firewalls, NAC, Proxy services, VPN and log analysis.
- Interest and ability to independently learning new technologies, languages, platforms, etc.
- Familiarity with Checkpoint firewalls and CP security blades
- Experience with securing and protecting computer network environments
- A strong interest in solving cybersecurity problems
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage concurrent technical tasks with competing priorities
- Possess interpersonal, verbal, and written skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 plus years of experience in the deployment, management & administration of network security technologies.
- Experience with three or more of the following:
- SIEM tools
- Cloud Network Security
- Network protocols
- NextGen firewalls
- Network segmentation
- Network visibility tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A