Website TD Bank
The Teller I provides legendary Customer Service while processing Customer transactions face-to-face for a variety of routine to more complex financial transactions.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Adheres to safe deposit box procedures/operations and guidelines
- Balances Automated Teller machines (ATMs) and Teller Cash Dispensers (TCDs)/ Teller Cash Recyclers (TCRs) as necessary
- Resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Processes Teller transactions for Customers including servicing Customer accounts, accepting loan payments, accepting safe deposit box payments, processing sales of gift cards, cashing checks, verifying currency, balancing cash drawer, and night deposits
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Services both lobby and drive-thru Customers
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers’ needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- General Math skills
- Superior Customer Service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED
- 6 months+ related experience
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A