The purpose of the role is develop and amend customer-facing functionality of the Superdrug.com website. You may also be required to work on other Group sites as required from time to time. You will be working in a team of front-end developers reporting to the Lead Front End Developer and working on both new project work and making amendments to existing features on the website. The website is a fast-growing business stream within the company and the roadmap for the site is extensive.
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible while responding to deadlines on assignments and workflow fluctuations
- Strong attention to detail; you will be hard working, and have the confidence to play a major role within a fast-growing business
- Takes the initiative
- Exposure to Redux, Redux-Saga and Web components (LitElement) is desirable.
- Experience using grunt, npm and webpack.
- Experience on developing mobile website solutions that function across different device types
- Experience in using version control software such as GIT
- You need experience working on a transactional website
- Ideally educated in a technology-related qualification or have some demonstrable experience in this field
- Ability to apply designs and an expert user of Adobe Photoshop
- Excellent knowledge of W3C web standards and browser compatibility issues
- Experience in working within the retail environment
- You will be well organised and able to prioritise work effectively.
- Customer Focused, consistent “can do” attitude towards the Customer.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal, including presentations.
- Excellent problem diagnosis and analytical skills.
- Passionate about web development and new technologies
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A