Website State Of Texas
ES/MES Clerk II Provides a variety of clerical support services in a service delivery office. Provides clerical support to Eligibility Operations staff. Processes mail, opens and date stamps incoming applications and supporting documents. Reviews applications for required signature, date, and supporting documents. Logs applications and assigns complete applications for processing. Returns incomplete applications to clients and assists with completion when necessary/requested. Copies and returns original documents upon request to clients/customers. Responds to client inquiries and requests for assistance. Job requires detailed-oriented individuals with the ability to apply complex policies and procedures.
- Ability to work in a professional customer service environment is required.
- Preferred work experience to indicate a general understanding of the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to perform duties.
- Preferred work experience using a personal computer for inquiry and date entry.
- Preferred work experience searching records to identify and retrieve information.
- Preferred work experience establishing, maintaining, and/or verifying indexes, files, logs, and/or cross reference systems.
- Preferred work experience handling and transporting mail and other documents.
- Preferred work experience using fax machines, printers, multi-line telephone systems, and other office equipment.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bryan, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A