Website State Of Texas
The position provides administrative support to unit supervisor and staff. The position interacts routinely with Texas Department of Family and Protective Services staff and the general public.
- Prepares and maintains statistical reports, leave and personnel records, case control systems, case records and related files for the unit. Functions as the unit timekeeper and will process purchase orders as directed.
- Types correspondence, forms narratives, travel vouchers, meeting notes, performance evaluations, and other documents to support work of the unit and files related documents.
- Provides program and agency information and/or makes referrals to other community resources.
- Greets visitors, responds to general questions, and directs callers to proper location.
- Performs other duties as assigned and required to maintain unit operations.
- Promotes and demonstrates appropriate respect for cultural diversity among coworkers and all work-related contacts.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Skill in using Microsoft Works or Windows environment.
- Skill in working in an office supporting several staff members.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple assignments in a dynamic environment.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A