Reporting to the Product Data & Planning Manager, this position plays a vital role for the business as the data you provide, input and maintain drives all stock activity across our multi-channel business
- Accurately inputting data into our systems and/or checking data that others have inputted
- Maintaining our data systems, including sense-checking data, amending data, seeking out missing information to ensure data is correct and on time
- Analysing data maintain quality and that our suppliers are conforming to the standards required.
- Analysing other ad-hoc data as required
- Proactively collating any data that may be missing
- Be able to interpret data in order to translate the information into formats used by others
- Resolve and understand basic system issues. Undertake journey testing as and when required.
- Respond to data enquiries and questions (e.g. from buying, Trade Counters)
- Suggesting and delivering improvements to our commercial data processes, to improve efficiency and accuracy
- At the direction of the Product Data & Planning Manager, working on ad-hoc projects to change/improve the ways in which we collect and manage data.
- Support other team members in dealing with escalated issues and problems
- Think ‘outside the box’, challenging the norm when looking at solving problems.
- Work effectively with others (e.g. external suppliers, buyers) to gather data, working to tight deadlines
- Proven experience in gathering, analysing and interpreting large amounts of data
- Highly numerate with the ability to identify errors in data and make necessary recommendations
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of successfully managing a number of internal relationships across a variety of levels
- Demonstrable experience of working within a deadline driven environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications – Outlook/PowerPoint, Word & Excel
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise workload
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Plymouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A