This is your chance to step up. Supporting the Branch Manager, you’ll make sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’re always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small differences can make a big impact. And with the help of our excellent training programmes, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Store standards – alongside the Branch Manager, you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
- Inspire your team – you’ll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
- Store management – budgets, Rota’s and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Inverness, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A