As a Management Trainee you have to be prepared to work hard, taking on responsibilities you never thought you could and learning as you go. We will support you along the way, from merchandising a new display, preparing for major events to recruiting and training new talent, the list goes on and no two days are the same!
- We like people who are energetic, committed and commercially savvy and who practice what they preach.
- We ensure training is consistent, and the development of our people is just as important as it is to help deliver a flawless customer experience.
- We love footwear more than most, but we know that some things are more important.
- Sure, we’re all about shoes and sneakers but we’re also all about the people wearing them; our teams, our customers and our wider community.
- Our Purpose Pillars are the cornerstones of what we do.
- We want to continually educate ourselves, fuel change, lend our inclusive platform to diverse voices and actively make a stand against discrimination.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A