Website Schnuck Markets
This is not an official description, but represents major responsibilities a new hire can expect to perform
- Prepare breads, rolls, doughnuts, and other pastries, including icings and frostings, according to established recipes
- Cut and weigh dough into uniform portions with knife or divider, mold dough into loaves or other shapes, and places in pans
- Provide friendly and courteous service to customers
- Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Review production schedules to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake and to assemble supplies and equipment needed for daily baking activities
- Package fresh-baked products
- Proofs dough and bakes in oven using peel
- Inspect product for quality during and after baking and make adjustments to process as required
- Bake cookies
- Record inventory of supplies and order stock from main storeroom
- Slice and wrap fresh baked bread
- Stock product displays in cases and on shelves
- Complete production sheets and other records as required
- Constantly clean work area and equipment following company safety and sanitation procedures
- Rotate product and straighten displays
- Prepare out-dated product for the thrift stores
- Assist customers with product selections, including suggestive selling
- Process incoming products from bakery plant and direct store delivery vendors
- Store Support Center Teammates: minimum of one year employment with Schnucks.
- Must be in good standing (not on a performance improvement plan or active discipline).
- Working on feet for entire shift (4-8 hours)
- Store/Facility Teammates: minimum of six months employment with Schnucks.
- If invited for an interview, must have manager approval based on performance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Dorsett, MO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A