Website Schnuck Markets
The ideal candidate will be a strong leader and demonstrate a commitment to excellent customer service. Must have the ability to solve practical problems and interpret instructions. The work week will vary and includes weekends and holidays. Shifts may be as early as 6am and as late as 10pm.
- Assume the responsibility of the Department Manager in their absence.
- Understand and practice proper sanitation procedures.
- Follow inventory control procedures to ensure quality production, accuracy and product rotation.
- Provide friendly and courteous service in person and on the phone.
- Receive and stock orders.
- Maintain strict adherence to Produce Department and company safety guidelines.
- Assign duties to the team as needed.
- Ensure department standards are met.
- Write orders for the day and set up timeline for production schedule.
- Train new teammates.
- Cull and rotate product and straighten displays.
- Must be in good standing (not on a performance improvement plan or active discipline).
- If invited for an interview, must have manager approval based on performance.
- Store/Facility Teammates: minimum of six months employment with Schnucks.
- Store Support Center Teammates: minimum of one year employment with Schnucks.
- Minimum of six months of relevant experience.
- Flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends and holidays. Hours may range from 6am-10pm.
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bridgeton, MO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A