Website Schnuck Markets
This is not an official description, but represents major responsibilities a new hire can expect to perform.
- Place customers’ purchases into bags
- Place filled bags in cart
- Return merchandise left at check-out to shelves
- Read and understand shelf tags
- Carry customers purchase to cars
- Retrieve carts from parking lot
- Provide friendly and courteous service to customers
- Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Verify prices of merchandise
- Pick up paper and debris in the store, from parking lot, and from carts
- Stock bags on check stands
- Empty trash from check stands and service center
- Sweep and mop floors
- Must be able to push 3 to 5 carts at a time
- Able to work outside in seasonal weather
- Must be in good standing (not on a performance improvement plan or active discipline).
- If invited for an interview, must have manager approval based on performance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Working on feet for entire shift (4-8 hours)
- Store/Facility Teammates: minimum of six months employment with Schnucks.
- Store Support Center Teammates: minimum of one year employment with Schnucks.
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Bridgeton, MO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A