Website Schnuck Markets
The Assistant Seafood Manager will perform all the duties and job functions of an experienced clerk. Must have the ability to solve practical problems and interpret instructions. The Assistant Manager will assume the responsibility of the Department Manager in their absence.
- Write orders for the day and set up timeline for production schedule
- Provide friendly and courteous service in person and on the phone
- Follow inventory control procedures to ensure quality production, accuracy and product rotation
- Train new teammates
- Ensure department standards are met
- Maintain strict adherence to department and company safety guidelines
- Assign duties to the team as needed
- Receive and stock orders
- Understand and practice proper sanitation procedures
- Store/Facility Teammates: minimum of six months employment with Schnucks.
- Store Support Center Teammates: minimum of one year employment with Schnucks.
- Must be in good standing (not on a performance improvement plan or active discipline).
- If invited for an interview, must have manager approval based on performance.
- Minimum of six months of related experience
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bridgeton, MO, USA
Application Deadline: N/A