Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Reservations Manager you are responsible to promote a professional image to the client with an effective communication on all reservation related matters to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery
- Anticipate clients needs and ensure that credit and billing instructions are clearly mentioned and supported
- Positively contribute to all the sales activities within the hotel and maximize sales opportunities
- Ensure all reservations and requests are confirmed within 24 hours
- Ensure all administration procedures are maintained to hotel and company standards
- Understand the hotel credit policy and ensure it is applied while making group reservations
- Possess thorough knowledge of current rates and promotions and promote, upsell and cross sell at all times
- Maintain during the reservation process of groups a close relationship with group leaders and co-ordinate and finalize all requirements with them
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and with an extremely proactive and focused personality and an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- You will display a high level of professionalism with a high degree of impact and influence within all levels of operations and be self motivated with a pro-active approach.
- You portray a structured and goal oriented work philosophy and possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Differences
- Effective Communication
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Driving for Results
- Supervising People
- Customer Focus
- Planning for Business
- Supervising Operations
- You should ideally have a degree in the hospitality field with previous experience within the Reservation Department of a hotel.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and strong interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential.
- Computer literacy and previous experience with Opera is highly recommended.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A