Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Paymaster you are responsible to prepare payroll reconciliation and verify and process leave applications, vacation travel, change of status of employees, cash advance requests, etc.
- Issue temporary time cards to new employees, and coordinate with the Human Resources Department for their permanent time cards and keep a logbook for the temporary cards
- Verify overtime requisitions with time sheets, forward the same for approvals, distribute copy and process approved overtime requisitions in the payroll system
- Import the previous day’s employee swiping card data from the swiping terminal time and attendance system
- Update, run close day operation, print and file daily time sheets
- Follow up with respective departments if any employee has not completed the swiping cycle
- Calculate final settlement of employee leaving the employment, forward the final separation forms approval to the Accounts Payable upon approval
- Coordinate with the Human Resources Department on the opening of bank accounts for new employees
- You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
- The ideal candidate will be results oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude.
- You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others.
- You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Understanding Hotel Operations
- Driving for Results
- Supervising Operations
- Customer Focus
- Effective Communication
- Understanding Differences
- Planning for Business
- Supervising People
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A