Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Housekeeping Attendant you are responsible for daily assigned duties as instructed by Supervisors while adhering to hotel policies and procedures
- Inform valet service to collect guests clothes for laundry, dry cleaning or pressing services
- Receive work assignment, keys and supplies from the supervisor and sign the key log book accurately
- Remove Room Service tray and trolley from guestroom and corridors
- Check and report any maintenance work required immediately
- Clean and keep the guest corridors, service pantries and service areas neat and tidy at all times
- Tidy and arrange neatly guest toilet articles on vanity top and spot cleans carpet when necessary
- Keep fire exits and stair ways clear of any obstruction
- Clean rooms and bathrooms, performing any combination of the following duties
- Pick up any litter from corridors and pathways
- Replenish bathroom supplies and room supplies
- Vacuum carpet and upholstered furniture, dust and wipe furniture, empty ashtrays and wastebaskets
- Make bed, wash sink, bathtub, toilet, tiles, mirrors and floor and polish brass and metal
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring, dedicated individual with good cross cultural sensitivity and the willingness to put in an extra effort and time when required, as well as the passion to serve customers.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike, while possessing following additional competencies:
- Taking Responsibility
- Customer Focus
- Understanding the Job
- Recognizing Differences
- You should ideally have a vocational training within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel.
- Good command of English is an advantage.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A