As a part of the customer mobile applications team, you’ll work on our iOS application to create a unique and robust experience for some of our most engaged customers. We’re looking for an iOS developer with a strong background in Swift and experience with Objective-C. We’re looking for a Senior Engineer to support infrastructure and operational components, applications, device software, services or networks across teams. As part of the customer team, you’ll work with engineers in other areas of our stack and may even contribute to those areas.
- With transparency. We encourage open dialog and discourse. We don’t encourage silos.
- With others. We have remote pairing tools where engineers often work together, as well as virtual collaboration tools for building out architecture solutions.
- With agility. We don’t believe in following a process for process’s sake. We ship frequently and focus on delivering incremental value.
- A pragmatist. Your goal is to create useful products, not build technology for technology’s sake.
- A learner. You have an insatiable thirst for growth and greater understanding.
- With open minds. We are committed to building a diverse team of people with unique perspectives. This encourages a healthy and inclusive environment that builds a more sustainable, successful company.
- A teacher. You’re able to share knowledge your peers and help our team grow.
- With pride. We value our people most of all. We invest in ourselves by applying our own strengths and interests to company
- An empath. You understand what the customer needs and use that perspective to create the best user experience.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS, Engineering, bootcamp or equivalent practical experience
- You’ll work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and translating learnings into pragmatic and effective technical solutions.
- 3+ years of professional experience in practice area
- We’d love it if you had any of these
- We test our own work, write unit tests and work with QA to ensure we have production-ready code
- You’ll work with across teams to design and create features and architecture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A