Website Nissan Motor Corporation
At Alliance Innovation Lab – Silicon Valley (AIL–SV), we bring Artificial Intelligence (AI) to mobility. From developing autonomous driving systems to designing experiences for future vehicle concepts, our researchers apply AI technology to improve mobility for everybody. We are exploring the cutting edge of artificial intelligence, robotics, and human-robot interaction, to lay the groundwork for the future of mobility.
- Expanding your knowledge about research advances and tools by reading papers, maintaining connections with academic and industry research networks, attending conferences, and participating in professional organizations.
- Developing wireframes, story boards, and user journeys to design tools and services
- Communicating your work effectively through presentations and reports to stakeholders.
- Developing of prototypes and rapidly evaluating new designs in collaboration with AI researchers and developers
- Designing, executing, assessing, and presenting the results of, qualitative as well as quantitative studies of drivers and passengers interacting with new technologies
- Data analysis (e.g. R, numpy/scipy, Tableau)
- Passion for doing research and development at the edge of human knowledge.
- UX research; Human-Computer Interaction; Human-Robot Interaction; Human-centered design; or a related field.
- Prototyping/software development (e.g. Arduino/Raspberry Pi, Python, C++)
- Automotive experience preferred
- Open to getting your hands dirty with data analysis and prototype development, and equipped with tools and tricks to do so efficiently.
- Masters (with 5+ years related experience) or PhD/post doc (with 3+ years related experience)
- Storyboarding/design (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, Inkscape, Storyboarder)
- Wireframing (e.g. Figma, Justinmind)
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A