Website Nissan Motor Corporation
Innovation that excites. It’s the inspiration for everything we do. For Nissan, it means rethinking the ordinary, pushing the boundaries, exceeding expectations, and anticipating the needs of an ever-changing planet. We are looking for self-motivated robotics researchers who want to challenge themselves, test their skills, develop their talents, and discover their full potential.
- Lead group patent submissions, produce IP & maintain visibility of Alliance research and development activities in internal and external professional communities
- Conduct end to end tests with prototypes and analyze experimental data
- Mentor and manage junior members of the team
- Architect a cloud native solution to realize next generation mobility concepts
- Track industry trends, evaluate new and alternative technologies; prepare proposals or reports related to present and future technology needs for new research projects
- Collaborate with key internal and external stakeholders to build scalable solutions
- Translate requirements from stakeholders into development tasks for the team
- Lead the development team to create full stack (UI + Services) functional prototypes
- Develop high-quality, modular prototype software to support wide variety of requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of REST APIs and microservices
- Experience with containerized platforms (docker, kubernetes, etc.)
- 5+ Experience with cloud architecture and micro-services design patterns
- 5+ years programming in Java, C/C++, Python
- Experience with AWS services (e.g. Lambda, Athena, Glu, Kinesis, Sagemaker)
- DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, GitHub)
- Experience with machine learning and data analysis.
- Experience with large-scale data pipeline and data analytics tools.
- Experience with FreeRTOS and AWS IOT Greengrass
- Experience with messaging protocols like MQTT, AMQP and DDS
- Good understanding of the security principles including but not limited to the use of certificates, authentication, authorization, data encryption, secret management, etc.
- Hands on experience with big data technologies like Apache Spark, Hadoop, etc.
- Experience of using geo-spatial mapping libraries like MapBox, Google Maps, etc.
- Experience of working in a collaborative research lab
- Strong experience with relational and NoSQM databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
Company: Nissan Motor Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A