Website Nissan Motor corporation
Analyzes consumer credit applications to determine the credit worthiness of applicants. Determines the risk level based on an evaluation and assessment of the Credit Bureau and other sources. Negotiates tiers and term and reviews deal structure with dealers. Negotiates with dealers on escalated deal requests, providing support and guidance for Credit Level I and II analysts. Assists in monitoring workflow and ensuring appropriate staffing levels and coverage. Develops and maintains a positive business relationship with the dealers, providing customer service and support.
- Negotiates decisions, tiers, and terms on applications, approvals and declines. Utilizes risk scoring and credit analysis to administer a risk-based pricing finance program. Assists in the training of new credit analysts to properly administer credit policies and procedures. Reviews loan and lease decisions by analysts for compliance with underwriting policy.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
- Analyzes the credit risk of potential lease and retail customers and confirms or denies loans.
- Evaluates credit applications based on information received from credit bureau reports and various other sources Negotiates with dealers on disputed loan or lease decisions made by Credit Analyst’s Level I and II. Assists analysts with escalated dealer calls.
- Coordinates with the Field Sales team to promote and maintain positive relations with the dealer base. Builds and maintains dealer relationships by providing excellent customer service. Performs side-by-side coaching and guidance of Analysts to ensure quality and consistency of lease and retail purchase decisions. Monitors credit application and inbound call workflow to ensure coverage of queues and calls.
- Thorough knowledge of consumer credit analysis and approval process.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, negotiation, conflict resolution and analytical skills.
- Good problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Two-Three years NMAC credit buying experience with demonstrated performance or 3+ years or more credit buying experience – preferred automotive, with increasing responsibility, including training new hires and performing as a subject matter expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or degree in related field required.
- Computer use to look up data or information, to generate/print standard reports or spreadsheets developed by others, or to use computer programs developed by others.
Company: Nissan Motor corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A