NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
- You will effectively manage a portion of the NSP business in Canada and provide account feedback to key stakeholders, including the NSP Account Director. You will use market knowledge on product trends, pricing and the competition to maximize product placement and sell through.
- You will partner with and inform IRM to ensure seasonal alignment.
- You will report to the NSP Account Director
- You will work closely with the other NSP Partner Representative to effectively manage your portion of the business.
- You will partner and communicate with the Canada Merchants regularly when developing plans and forecasts. You will inform them of business opportunities, problems, progress, and support needed.
- You will partner with and inform Consumer planning to ensure accurate forecasts are delivered as per seasonal deadlines.
- You will also develop and foster relationships within the NSO Matrix to ensure alignment with NA NSO as needed.
- Ability to use financial data to recommend and make decisions on account profitability
- Strong presentation and communication skills both written and verbal and the ability to influence others
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business – Sales, Retail, or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in direct relevant work/business function
- Experience in developing an understanding of customers, competitors, and retail trends
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A