As the Marketing Associate for Nutrition, you will have the opportunity to work on the entire portfolio of Brands including Gerber, Good Start, and Materna. This role offers the ability to execute marketing activities in line with brand strategies, while supporting or leading elements of our end-to-end business, with autonomy to work closely with key cross functional partners and the support to develop and thrive.
- Uses consumer and marketplace data and trends to support definition of the target consumer and develop a deeper understanding of them.
- Provides fact based analytical support to identify business issues/opportunities. Monitors and analyses brand and competitor performance vs. established KPIs (market share, brand health, profitability). Tracks innovation monthly vs. established KPIs.
- Responsible for managing marketing budgets in Brand Planner and tracks and monitors spending. Contributes to Pre-Post spend evaluations to assess the impact on the business and against KPIs. Shares learnings across team.
- Supports execution of approved consumer plans (packaging, product, consumer support) per brand essence and vision within approved budgets and timelines. Develops presentations, sell sheets and sales kit materials.
- Assist in general administration including setting meetings, internal event management and preparation of marketing presentations
- Leads execution of specific innovation & renovation projects aligned to the approved I&R strategy.
- Strong analytical skills with high detail orientation and a bias for action
- University degree in Business, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office, and/or previous experience with POS or Nielsen tool considered an asset
- Strong communication skills, able to disseminate and synthesize diverse and vast data while communicating simply to a non-analytic audience
- Works well independently as well as across various levels and functions to succeed in a highly collaborative, matrix organization
- Recent graduate, or 1-2 experience in analytical marketing/sales positions considered an asset
- Passion for growth with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a curiosity to learn and challenge the status quo
- An energetic self-starter, agile and able to pivot in a fast paced ever changing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A