- Propose and monitor Factory Engineering in accordance with the key performance indicators.
- Ensure that there exists within the engineering team an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations. That all those in engineering are encouraged never to implement any change, whether directly instructed to, or under his/her own initiative, without first questioning its impact in relation to product safety/quality, people safety and the environment. No compromises should be tolerated.
- Contributing toward the Strategic and Tactical Leadership of the factory and division overall.
- Work Order Management and Labor Hour allocation
- Planning and managing all approved capital projects
- Demonstrate and promote the company’s values within the Factory Engineering team.
- Lead and coordinate the Factory Engineering team and maintain competencies, motivation and performance to achieve the teams’ mission and objectives.
- Propose and implement work processes, procedures and technical resources related to Factory Engineering.
- Equipment Bill of Material (BOM)
- Liaise daily with Production and Quality Assurance to resolve technical issues and to ensure optimal operation.
- Propose and control the Factory Engineering budget as well as the factory’s capital investment plans and related capital expenditures.
- Define, propose and monitor the implementation of the Factory Engineering teams plans and objectives in accordance with the Engineering Policy, Key Principles and the Key Engineering Activities as outlined in the Nestlé Engineering Excellence (NEE) master document.
- Maintenance technologies.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Knowledgeable of and able to apply root cause problem solving and technical creativity to systemically resolve complex short term and long-term issues and opportunities.
- Asset and Maintenance Management
- CAPEX budgeting and preparation
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills – ability to balance and prioritize several projects simultaneously.
- Operation of utilities.
- Ability to assert influence over events to achieve goals
- Strong communication, presentation, and networking skills.
- Knowledge of food safety, regulatory requirements for food safety and hygienic engineering (OSH&R).
- Analytical skills in problem solving.
- Understanding of financial analysis and relevant business drivers.
- Ability to perform under pressure and in ambiguous situations.
- Industrial Services and Energy Management
- Strong technical and managerial skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, MS Project; experience with SAP preferred
- Good understanding of electricity, control and automation.
- Ability to act in several roles depending upon the situation -facilitator, leader, executor, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Project Engineering/Management – Plant Design & Construction.
- 1-3 years TPM / continuous improvement process development
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in a technical field, preferably in food manufacturing facility including maintenance responsibilities.
- Previous experience managing a team.
- Critical Experiences (position)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Freehold, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A