Our company believes in collaboration, people focus and career development and, because nothing stands still for long, each day brings opportunities and challenges to grow and reach your potential. In return, we look for our people to be dynamic, pragmatic, team players, people of integrity, and high achievers. The combination of these qualities is the basis of our strong management, financial discipline and social responsibility the world over.
- Assist in achieving line standards associated with production runs and the standard conditions & routines associated with Safety & the 4M’s (Man, Machine, Method, Material).
- Participate in Nestlé Continuous Excellence (NCE) and Total Performance Management (TPM) principles to build capability and improve your areas overall performance.
- Ensuring all work carried out adheres to quality, compliance, safety, reliability and cost requirements
- Knowledge of WHS standards and application
- Reliability and a high degree of flexibility is required including the ability to work 12hour shift work including weekends days and nights
- You will demonstrate strong communication skills
- Ideally FMCG industry production experience.
- Achieve a “zero injury, defect, waste” mind-set & promote behaviours that have a positive impact on Safety Health Environment & Quality.
- Display safe work behaviours
- Must be willing to sit aptitude test
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Computer literacy
- Ability to provide current Criminal check or willing to undergo the same
- A strong work ethic and a professional and positive attitude
- Sound communication skills
- Ability to pass a full Medical including Drug and Alcohol testing
- Ability to effectively work in a team environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blayney, New South Wales, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A