As a Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for the maintenance of all plant systems, which will include facilities, unloading, processing, packing and warehouse operations. You will troubleshoot and repair both mechanical and electrical equipment. Working in a safe manner at all times, you will play a major role in machine reliability and process improvements across the plant. Our maintenance work includes both predictive and preventative maintenance.
- Maintain wastewater system, boiler operations, cooling towers, and general building needs
- Maintenance of plant systems: mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and instrumentation
- Use test equipment such as multimeters, megohmmeters, and process simulators
- Troubleshoot electrical controls systems including motors and PLCs
- Repair gear reducers, belt and screw conveyors, chain elevators, and packaging equipment
- Complete predictive maintenance such as vibration analysis and oil sample collection
- 6+ months of maintenance experience in a manufacturing, technical, warehouse, industrial, military, or related environment OR a 2 year technical degree completed
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Flagstaff, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A