Nestlé’s Finance function delivers value above and beyond just financial reporting and analysis. Our role as strategic business partners is to drive decision-making, translate insights into meaningful actions, and enable great ideas to come to life. We’re committed to seeing a vision and helping the business achieve its potential by providing knowledge, expertise, and stewardship that transcends the traditional scope of finance roles. As a member of our team, you will support some of the world’s most well-known brands, and embark on a career journey that enriches and accelerates your development.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities such as performing walkthroughs of a particular reporting process, identifying areas for improvement and implementing the change through automation or transferring the process to a shared service center.
- Conducts quarterly Balance Sheet reviews including analytical review and enquiries with management to ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with Nestle Accounting Standards.
- Provides financial reporting support and guidance to Nestlé USA, Nestle Professional, Nestlé Nutrition, and others, as required.
- Assists with projects relating to financial reporting/accounting operations initiatives, as assigned, such as working capital analysis, impairment testing, and integration of acquisitions and/or disposals of businesses.
- Responds to inquiries from various functional areas as needed and prepares and assists in the preparation of required reports for management.
- Analyzes and reports US16 consolidated financial results (monthly, quarterly, and annual). Users include local management and Nestlé Group management. Works closely with the operating divisions and corporate functional groups, and business contacts at the worldwide headquarters.
- Provides and supports information requests related to the interim and year-end consolidated financial statements of Nestlé Holdings, Inc. including preparation of financial statement footnotes.
- Gathers and interprets financial information effectively and forms data into meaningful and concise analyses while considering a broad range of interdependent issues.
- Solid understanding of US GAAP; IFRS a plus
- SAP system experience preferred
- Excellent analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data, including financial statements
- Well-organized, methodical thinker with excellent decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Accounting/Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications
- External/Internal Audit and Internal Controls experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required, with major in Accounting, CPA or equivalent designation desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment, and interact cooperatively with internal and external customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Solon, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A