As an Assistant Marketing Manager you will working daily with cross-functional teams to make your plans come to life with lots of autonomy and support to really thrive.
The incumbent for this role will play a key role in shaping the growth of our most Iconic confectionery brand KITKAT. The person will assist in the development and lead the execution of 18-month brand plans and supporting the growth model for Nestlé Canada. They will be responsible for managing the marketing budget (PFME), brand performance, and analysing brand health metrics for brand KITKAT.
- Support the annual planning process, reviewing performance as well as consumer & category dynamics to establish 3 Yr and 18 month plans
- Provide fact-based recommendations to support consumer and customer initiatives that drive portfolio profitability and growth.
- Manage end to end execution of key Innovation & Renovation projects, collaborating and influencing effectively across various stakeholders to execute with excellence
- Gather and interpret multiple sources of data (including AC Nielsen, Customer POS, Consumer Research, Financials etc.) to provide a complete understanding of category dynamics and business health
- Partner closely with customer team leads to optimize the portfolio, specifically as it relates to packaging, pricing, promotions, merchandising and distribution strategies to support segment plans
- Support the team in improving the return on investment year over year and tracking marketing expenses
- Manage launch related initiatives and communication, including launch presentations, sales kits and samples while supporting the overall integrated commercial planning process
- Harness a diverse range of perspectives and experiences, operating as a champion of the Confectionery business unit across the broader Nestle Canada team
- A passion to build and grow brands, with ‘can-do’ attitude and a willingness to challenge status quo.
- Must be able to manage change and evolve in a fast-paced dynamic and matrix environment.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the curiosity to be an innovative thinker
- An understanding of commercialization process within CPG with ability to leverage Nestlé processes, resources and environment.
- Be self-motivated, results focused with strong analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Project management skills with end-to-end thinking, and demonstrated cross functional leadership
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience, with a minimum of 2 years of marketing experience; CPG experience is strongly preferred. Experience on youthful brands / businesses is an added bonus.
- University degree in Business or Marketing, and or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient literacy in Nielsen and Microsoft Office, with strong attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North York, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A