In this role, you will be responsible to maintain, install, optimize, and test robotic equipment and related automated operational systems. You will service robots and associated automated equipment that requires teaching/reteaching the robot operation, the repair and replacement of end of arm tooling, defective components such as sensors, encoders, or servomotors, and troubleshoot PLC’s and Robot controllers. You will be required to train and develop the Factory Maintenance and Operations Teams.
- Rebuild the electrical components for the robotic equipment
- Solve major breakdown resolution and develop maintenance techs to troubleshoot Robotic systems using knowledge of PLC controllers, robot controllers, etc.
- Work closely with NPPC Controls-Support design and integrating of hardware and software components with electrical and mechanical systems, e.g., robots, AGVs, and OEM equipment, etc.
- Install and program PLC (Allen Bradley) controllers and other Rockwell automation systems
- Recommend capital expenditures for acquisition of new training equipment and training material.
- Manage OEM partnerships (issues, continuous improvement, scorecard, technical support)
- Oversee maintenance program (routine & extraordinary) and develop standards on the preventive or corrective maintenance on the components.
- 5+ Years experience with electronics and PLC controls
- Associates Degree in Electronics/Robotics
- 5+ Years experience with Robots (Fanuc), robot controllers, servo motion, and related Robotic Equipment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartwell, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A