Our company believes in collaboration, people focus and career development and, because nothing stands still for long, each day brings opportunities and challenges to grow and reach your potential. In return, we look for our people to be dynamic, pragmatic, team players, people of integrity, and high achievers. The combination of these qualities is the basis of our strong management, financial discipline and social responsibility the world over.
- Organisational structure management through system (Success Factors).
- Drive our Community Engagement & volunteering programs
- General HR Administration tasks
- Lead the internal communication program
- Support the implementation of other site initiatives.
- Actively plan, promote and execute site wellness program.
- Coordination of recruitment, selection and onboarding.
- Coordinate site training and development programs.
- Lead and champion the recognition program
- People analytics data management and reporting.
- Lead the promotion and communication of site initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that will help you develop strong relationships and collaborate with line managers and staff across the board.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment will be highly regarded.
- Be driven to work to deliver on standards, drive business improvement and enhance the overall employee experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or HR Management.
- To be successful in the role, you’ll have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience
- Understanding of HR areas such as recruitment, training & development, employee relations, performance management and industrial relations
- Experience working in a unionised environment will be highly regarded
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia, a citizen or have permanent residency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wahgunyah, Victoria, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A